Become accredited and add MEWS to your coaching toolkit
MEWS is open for accreditation to experienced psychologists, coaches and OD/L&D practitioners who have high levels of existing feedback and coaching skills at senior levels. The MEWS accreditation program can be accessed as a 1-day workshop OR completed at your own pace, in your own time, via online E-learning modules. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what might be a better option for you.
Investment for MEWS Accreditation Workshop
Attendance at the MEWS Accreditation workshop is priced at $1,175* +GST and includes:
- Completion of the MEWS survey, and your own MEWS Personal Report (value = $365)
- Attendance at the MEWS Accreditation workshop, all materials and refreshments and a debrief on your MEWS Personal Report
- Complimentary additional trial of the MEWS survey and Personal Report for 1 executive (value = $365)
- Follow-up coaching support on up to 3 MEWS reports completed within 6 months of accreditation
- Membership to My MEWS – a dedicated online resource for the MEWS Accredited Community with coaching tips, resources and all the information you need to support your use of MEWS with your clients
- NO on-going licence fees!
* This pricing applies for Australia. Please contact us for pricing for other regions or if you are a ICF member.
“After considerable market research I chose the MEWS program as it was definitely a unique offering that stood out from other diagnostic tools.
Completing the MEWS accreditation allowed me to expand my qualifications and provided me with a tool that would add considerable value to my business offering.
The online accreditation process was easy to access, informative and allowed me to utilise a flexible form of learning that could work around my full time job commitments at my own pace.
Overall a fantastic experience and Karen and the team were great throughout the whole process. Very excited to be on board!”
“With the MEWS, Eek & Sense have created a powerful tool that has a solid research base. The MEWS report enables me to quickly drill down into my client’s wellbeing strengths and challenges and it provides the mirror for self-reflection, insight, choices and action.
I have really valued Eek & Sense’s approach of working closely with their accredited partners to ensure great outcomes for clients.
I would recommend the MEWS accreditation to any coach who wants to build their skills, expand their service offering, and enhance the wellbeing and performance of their clients.”
“The MEWS accreditation workshop was extremely valuable. I learned about the MEWS model and reports in-depth, gained experience providing feedback on MEWS and developed insights for handling more challenging wellbeing concerns.
I also picked up new ideas for using MEWS with clients, through case studies and the personal experiences of Karen and Audrey. All in all, the day was informative, practical and very enjoyable. Thank you!”
MEWS Accreditation Dates – 2018
Special Early Bird Offer AVAILABLE